BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

1.21.2005

Of vcd's, QT, and work.

mood: awake

Looks like i'm back in business. I'll be selling some vcd's to my cousin. I just hope that the trading will push through. I don't need money for now but I could need it in the near future. Also, i'll be selling vcd's to a friend here in our village. See, looks like I really am back in business.

I just finished the three Quidditch tasks yesterday for our house. Looks like i'm the only person who is finished with the tasks. I hope that more students could finish the given tasks to complete our Quidditch team. Go fellow Huffs!

I've been busy with my work lately. Thank God. I'm planning my resignation. Am I doing the right thing? Is this the way to a better career? I just hope I could answer these questions. It's not that i'm not happy with my work but i feel that they could not help me grow as an individual and a professional. I really need to move on. I just hope that I could get a better work soon.

Learning: Coffee makes me down sometimes...

0 Statements: