BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

1.03.2005

Of things to do and holidays.

mood: bored

At last. I've finished a small list on things to do this year, 2005. I've come up mostly in material terms and here it is:

01. Pray before going to sleep.
02. More dates with my girlfriend.
03. Attain more Mp3's.
04. Get a new job.
05. Gain more friends.
06. Exercise.
07. Buy original opm cd's.
08. Buy movies in dvd form.
09. Be more active in Php.
10. Lessen insults to people.
11. Buy new pants.
12. Buy a new cellphone.
13. Clean up my room.
14. Be more generous.
15. Memorize a rap song.
16. Join a game show.
17. Sleep early.
18. Have a dental check-up more than thrice this year.
19. Attend the Sunday mass weekly.
20. To have a website/blog working up until the end of the year.
21. Avoid cramming.
22. Eat silvana.
23. Buy new eyeglasses.
24. Go on a vacation.
25. Never forget important dates.
26. More self-confidence and self-esteem.
27. Compose a song.
28. Buy and read books.
29. Buy the latest Pugad Baboy compilation.
30. Buy the latest Beerkada compilation.
31. Buy the latest Harry Potter book.
32. Sell audio and mp3 cd's again.
33. Buy a Hogwart's robe, Hogwart's patch, and a wand.
34. Buy a television.
35. Apply to work abroad.
36. Be present on all barkada gimiks.
37. Buy a good audio speaker.
38. Gain weight.
39. Gimik with my cousins.
40. Watch a movie at Gateway.
41. Buy musicals in dvd or vcd form.
42. Give flowers to my girlfriend.
43. Make a love letter to my girlfriend.
44. Play tong-its with friends.
45. Buy a bicycle.
46. Learn to play any musical instrument.
47. Learn a new dance step.
48. Watch a concert.
49. Watch a play.
50. Be early on everything.
51. Pay a certain share on utility bills.
52. More respect for elders.
53. Be more passionate.
54. Be more sensitive.
55. Use your brain first before anything else.
56. Avoid confrontations and fights.
57. Presence of mind always.
58. Eat more fruits and vegetables.
59. Be thrifty.
60. Travel more.
61. Go to a comedy bar.
62. Save coins for the carolers on Christmas.
63. Accept negative feedbacks as constructive criticism.
64. Breathe clean air.
65. Be vigilant.
66. Step up if needed.
67. Drink alcohol to break the allergy problem.
68. But don't get drunk.
69. Join a swimming excursion.
70. Attend at least 5 DLSU UAAP basketball games.
71. Watch my favorite television shows (even if I have to buy them in bootleg mode).
72. Don't hide problems.
73. Avoid white lies.
74. See relatives in Bulacan.
75. And hopefully relatives on my father's side.
76. Buy a new wallet.
77. Learn a programming language.
78. Play badminton at least once a week.
79. Buy Christmas gifts on November.
80. Buy a Personal Computer.
81. Eat Bibingka and Puto-bumbong.
82. Attend a graduation.
83. Limit cursing.
84. Walk.
85. Buy a pet.
86. Make Valentine's day special.
87. Enjoy my birthday.
88. Produce a good aura.
89. Avoid work absences
90. Attend the PHP chat party at least twice a month.
91. Watch a last full show movie.
92. Eat fresh kiwis and strawberries.
93. Buy a new set of headphones.
94. Buy a Dan Brown book.
95. Cry.
96. Get a new hairstyle.
97. Get a new pair of sneakers.
98. Better relationship with parents (especially my father).
99. Avoid contradicting myself.
100. Smile.

I found out that 100 is not enough. It doesnt't matter. I'll just make this a basis to all the things that i'll do in 2005. And this list is not my New Year's resolution. I don't believe in that. If you're going to do something and you have doubts about it, do it. It doesn't hurt to try.

I can't believe that some people don't know when Bataan Day is. I find it pathetic when simple holidays are being forgotten...

1 Statements:

Targrod said...

it took me 5 days for that...