BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

1.19.2005

Of happiness and A.D.

mood: numb

I'm happy. I don't know why. I'm just happy. Maybe it's my aura. Or my optimism. Or the year 2005. Or my views in life. The reason could be none of them. Or all of them. Or just one of them. But still, I am just happy.

I did not enter the cyber realm for 36 hours and i get 33 mails. Whoa. A lot of mailers from Artist's Den. I just joined them recently. I know a handful of their members. Lyndon Gregorio, Ariel Atienza, Ryan Orosco, Azrael Coladilla, and Prof. Malfoy. I knew most of them by the reaching hands of Lyndon. Anyway, may the power of the A.D. people develop into something big. (Hey! They are big already. Tv gigs, radio gigs, school gigs, etc.)

Listen to RX 93.1 today for 80's and 90's music...

0 Statements: