BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

1.04.2005

Of pigs and ogres.

mood: hurried

I'm in a hurry right now. I'll be talking to my gf through the phone after I finish this post. So, i'll be doing this in a minute (or two... or three... up to infinity).

I got the latest Pugad Baboy. That's Pugad Baboy 17. It was fun reading it for the first time (because i'll read it again and again ~up to infinity~). A funny thing happened when I got it from Megamall last Sunday. Me and my mom went to National Bookstore to buy stuff for ourselves. I told her that we have to separate for a minute and i'll just look for her. So, there i am looking at the humor section and I couldn't find any Pugad Baboy 17. When i gave up looking for it. A guy appeared at my back looking at something. I assumed that we were looking for the same thing. That's it. I find that funny. I didn't even ask any assistance from the employees of NBS. I thought to myself that Comic Quest sure has this compilation. And I was right. It took me a minute in the CQ store while it took me around 10 minutes in NBS. Nice.

My mom got an original dvd of Shrek 2. The difference is it's free from HP printers. And I was just "wowed" with it. Also, the dvd version of the movie is very cool. As in ice-cold-cool. There was a different ending. They included a "Far, Far Away Idol" at the end of the movie. And it was funnee. If you want to check it out, you have to get borrow it from me.

JFDD: Use "Otap" in a sentence: Robber "Taas ang mga kamay! Otap to!"...

0 Statements: