BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

1.05.2005

Of Tech Tv and hosting.

mood: sleepy

I bought a two-year old book by Leo Laporte. If you don't know him, he's the chubby (oldie) guy at Tech Tv. The title of the book is Leo Laporte's 2003 Technology Almanac. I've just started reading and I think I will like the book. It's very informative and i'm such a computer geek (yeah, yeah the glasses is a given.).

Three days to go before my mom's birthday. I will be the host for the night. Actually, it's we. Me and my cousin, Gracielle. I just hope nothing would go wrong. Me and my mom are still planning and preparing. I could say that it is around 80% complete. Pictures for the said event will be posted soon. So keep posted!

JFDD: T.A.P.S.I.L.O.G. = Tapat Ako Palagi Sa Iyo Lagi O Giliw (from the movie Sam N Miguel)...

0 Statements: