BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

1.11.2005

Of after-effects and mama's boyism.

mood: still sleepy

After effect problems were felt by me and my mom yesterday. This is still about her birthday party held last Saturday. We've accepted the fact that a video version of the event would not suffice so we had to rely on the still pictures. But alas, when my mom developed it and checked the pictures, most of them were bad shots. These are the things that my mom and I can't control. We were both busy with other things that if ever such problems would rise we won't be able to tend to it. But we're still looking for the bright side. Hoping that the video tape would turn out ok. And editing of the pictures would be properly fixed. This will be a long week.

I had a tagger (a person who places reaction on my tag-board) who told me that i'm a mama's boy. I can accept that if that's your perception. But, I am not. My mom and I are really good friends. Almost all advices that i need are asked from her. I believe her intuition so much that when she decides on something, it will happen 99.99 %, I'll follow it if I find it right for me. I still believe that in order to live we must learn. And in order to learn we must get hurt. Also, we are like a team in our house. And we would talk about things, especially her past (stories! like Lola Basiang). And I'm one of her confidant. So there, I just want to take these out from my brain. I'm just a real Filipino, always has a say on everything.

Some information, my mom currently has these: diabetes, allergy problems, glaucoma, and something in her backbone that i can't remember which medical term it is. She is strong, right?

Condolences to my baby...

2 Statements:

.::[Garette]::. said...

haha mukhang guilty ako dun sa iang nagsabing mama's boy... nyehehe... buti pa po kayo close... haha... hope ganun din po kami ng mom ko. :D

Targrod said...

swertihan lang siguro... ndi naman ganun tatay ko e... hehe...