BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

1.14.2005

Of php and entertainment.

mood: drowzy

The headmistress will be mad at me. I haven't done my part yet on the online magazine, T.S.A.R.M.D. I still haven't started yet. I'm getting writer's block these past few days that I can't think of anything that could be included in my article. If you are reading this right now, please give me some tips on the do's and dont's of wizard dating. I have around five tips in mind. I should come up with twenty, at least.

Rosanna R.'s daughter gave birth yesterday. I think it's a baby boy. Isn't it nice. Another headline for Rosanna. She's very happy that her daughter has been impregnated by Bong's son. She knows that her granddaughter can live a good future. Whore.

More entertainment news, D' Bodies versus D' Bodies. This is even bigger. The original D' Bodies group are at war with their former manager. And their former manager made a new D' Bodies group because of contract reasons. Now, baby, that's news. This should be placed on the front page of a broadsheet instead of Estrada's new found freedom. Our justice system here really sucks. I just don't get it, a "suspect" gets his wishes. How about the other "suspects"? They should also have the same privileges as Erap. What you can do with power and money. Next stop, Anarchy.

Now, one of the finest moments of my life. I've officially seen Mahal's shocking video. Get me a barf bag. Quick.

JFDD: Who is the older brother of Julius Caesar? Kuya Caesar...

1 Statements:

Targrod said...

Nice! Ha Ha Ha!