BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

1.22.2005

Of cheap and weather.

mood: just awake

It is five in the morning and I am being waked up by the wonderful roosters of our neighbor. It is still cold outside but I could hear the whisper of the morning sun. Even though that February is fast approaching, I would always tell my mother "Ma, malapit nang mag-Pasko.". Why? Have you tried to go out during this ungodly hour? It is so freaking cold. I wonder what's the scientific explanation for this.

I love watching movies. But recently I had a fabulous idea. I don't have to watch movies in the big screen anymore. I just have to buy those pirated dvd's and vcd's. Cheaper price. I don't have to go inside a dark room. And I could watch it anytime. I just don't care about the wonders of the surround sound and the dolby and the thx and the wide screen showing of the movies. I just want to watch the movie and understand the story. Now, that's cheap talk.

Bring in the positive aura, out with the bad ones...

0 Statements: