BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

1.13.2005

Of sleeping and nerding.

mood: numb

I'm still experiencing sleeping problems. Why? I've tried everything. I hate my body clock. I want to sleep for 6 hours straight. I just wish that later I could take a long nap.

I'm into nerd stuff right now. Try this cute easter egg on your Microsoft Excel 2000 program:
1. Open Excel 2000.
2. Choose File, Save As Web Page, Publish Sheet, and Add Interactivity.
3. Save to a .htm page on your drive.
4. Load the .htm page with Internet Explorer. You should have Excel in the middle of the page.
5. Scroll to row 2000, column WC by selecting row 2000 and tabbing so that WC is the active column.
6. Hold down Shift+Ctrl+Alt and click the Offic logo in the upper-left corner.
Use the arrow keys to drive, the spacebar to fire, and O to drop oil slicks. When it gets dark, use H for your headlights.
I got this from my nerdy book: Leo Laporte's 2003 Technology Almanac book. I got it for only 300 pesos at Booksale.

Jr-isms: Fugly (fag-lee). A combination of f***ing ugly...

0 Statements: