BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

9.01.2005

Of a few thoughts V.

mood: ready to fall asleep

My mom told me that she's going to resign. She's going to work until the last day of September. The moment she told me that she's retiring (for good?) I felt a sudden surge of helplessness. I will be the head of the family. I will be the breadwinner. Now, I really have to find a good job that can sustain our daily life. Oh God, please help me pass through with this ordeal. I'm not that scared because we've experienced this before when my mom was retrenched during my college days. But I find this one different. I am now considered as the provider. I can do this. *positive thinking*

Now, for some movie thoughts. I've been rummaging my cd's recently and at the same time listed all of the titles that I own. And I think i'm missing the following titles:
1. The Ring American version
2. Battle Royale
3. My Sassy Girl
At the same time, I can't remember the titles of the dvd's that I lent to Gracielle. So, I hope you can read this right now and return my stuff. All the cd's and some of my comic compilations. I just want everything to be listed.

I am such an oc-oc.

5 Statements:

Kai Yomo said...

kaya mo yan.. ikaw pa.

Targrod said...

sana nga makayanan ko ang mga pangyayari...

Anonymous said...

hindi ko yata ma-imagine pag nangyari sa akin yan, yun ako ang maging breadwinner ng buong pamilya... sana hindi pa muna mangyari sa akin yan...

what's battle royale?

Targrod said...

kunwari lang pagiging masipag ko...

Targrod said...

oo.. hehehe