BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

9.23.2005

Of a saguijo sa guijo.

mood: dizzy

It was really nice to see the coms group again plus Carl. We went to this "underground" place in Guijo street Makati. The place is called Saguijo (to anyone who came up with that name... very, very creative *snicker*). I remember the time when I went to this art bar in Ortigas called art - something. Same concept. Anyway, Luna's (yep, the same Luna ~ Paraluman Cruz) band is really good. The group was asking me if I had a problem or if i'm getting bored at that time. Reason: I was starting to get sleepy and the music made me sleepy.

I guess this would be all for now. I just lost my fun mojo again.

5 Statements:

Anonymous said...

i can't believe music like that can make people sleepy, i was kinda sleepy too... siguro kasi pagod from work... kakahiya nga lang dun sa band if i let them see that i'm sleepy, eh they're good pa naman...

Targrod said...

well... ganun ang mga pampatulog ko e... hehehe. tama na yung ganung loud, yung sumunod kasi pampagising na yun.

Anonymous said...

hehe oo nga, pampa-sakit pa ng ulo
pero ang vocalist... yummy... hehehehe ;รพ

Targrod said...

my turn to say...

yuck!

Targrod said...

hindi sanay? pinapatawa mo ko...

paano ako tatawa? ni hindi ko nga marinig pinag-uusapan nyo e. hindi naman ako plastic.