BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

9.16.2005

Of a calendar of activities mode.

mood: somekinda awake

Okay. This is going to be a round weekend for me. Including some days next week.

I'm considering Friday a part of my weekend dose. So here goes:

Friday --> I have to watch the latest season of Survivor (or was it Amazing race?). I wish it would be interesting so that I have something to wait every week. Then, I have to meet the dvd guy for the dvd's (isn't it obvious?) after work. I believe I would get good copies because i've already bought a few titles from him.

Commercial: Dumplings Three is one the sickest movies i've seen so far. It literally made me grossed out. To the point of puking and losing my appetite.

And then, I'm going to give Cessie my application to SVI.

Saturday --> I'll be in Balai, Batangas. Wherever that is. I really don't know where they are taking me. I'm going with the La Salle pips by the way. This is a two-day affair. So, i'll be back on Sunday. I hope nothing bad would happen. Having the rain omen is not good.

Monday --> I need to go home early for my criminal case.

Thursday --> Same with the activity on Monday.

Sadly, I won't be able to go to Macy's birthday and Php's Board game activity. Promise, I'll make bawi next week for the basketball shoot-out and the quidditch demo game if it would push through.

I just found out that there is such a thing called Hershey's balls.

4 Statements:

Anonymous said...

hershey's balls, panalo! hehehe
what's your criminal case?

Targrod said...

iligal posesyon of gwapo peys.

hehehe... feeling... shet...

yun yung kaso nung may nakabangga sa sasakyan namin.

Kai Yomo said...

sama mo sa saturday, sept 24, bday celebration ko.. :((

Targrod said...

ha? next saturday pa naman yan diba?