BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

9.20.2005

Of a regime that never ended.

mood: err
movies watched the past week: the phantom of the opera; final destination; wisegirls; annie; one missed call 2; don't say a word; dumplings; deuce bigalow: european gigolo; the point men; in america; the grimms brothers

It really is sad that Marcos will be placed at the Libingan ng mga Bayani (or so i heard). Even the fact that he will be placed there is a big disappointment for me. It is like declaring Hitler or Mussolini as war heroes. I just don't get the Filipino way. We forgive and forget easily.

In addition, Gma and Imelda are friends??? Is this an extension of the era where democracy is a fallacy? I don't think so.

I just want to vent it out here. Sorry friends.

I wasn't able to add these things at my post yesterday:
- Do not use panasonic batteries.
- It took us 58 kilometers of road trippin'.
And I forgot to add the Hardener joke. It goes like this:
We were talking about jobs or something in the sense of occupation of people. And as usual, the Mr. Butt-in in me said, "Buti hindi sya naging hardener.". For a few minutes, everybody agreed with me. Then Bing said, "Ano yan? Pinaghalong hardinero at gardener?". Laughter after. That hirit came out naturally.

And earlier at the morning rush, Chico said that the english of Upo is Ups and Patola as Patols. Panalo talaga.

0 Statements: