BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

8.30.2005

Of a Gamboa Chronicle I.

mood: hungry

Entered the hot 10 again. I was considered at the 9th spot during the 7:30 batch.

Up until now, i'm still planning to make a website-ready version of the Gamboa family tree. I still am gathering some facts and I find it hard to research it because most of the people that I should ask about it have passed away. If only I could talk to them during my sleep it would be better. Calling the spirits of... Nevermind.

I have no problem researching with my mom's brothers. The only problem is with her cousins and so on and so forth. Our clan is not that big but I really don't know some of them. Only recently I have come to meet them but most of them are old already and waiting in line for you know what. And the sad thing is that I don't even know all my second-degree cousins or I haven't met them all (include: 3rd degree cousins). I believe it would be really fun if there would be a super-grand reunion of the Gamboa clan. But I don't think that is a possibility considering that most of them are abroad and (place a possible reason here).

For the meantime, I just have to stick with what I have.

I really feel old. I'm not a gen x anymore...

1 Statements:

Targrod said...

the gathering? diba movie yun?