BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

9.13.2005

Of a few thoughts VI.

mood: cold

Sports news first.

Manny Pacquaio won against the clean-fighting Mexican, Velasquez. It really is fun and exciting to see to people beating each other to the point of blood oozing from their faces. And wouldn't it be nicer when this is shown during lunch time. Morales really sucked, good for him... and us.

Regarding the DLSU-UE issue, what's new. Ever since I entered college, the UAAP board really hated La Salle's guts. The Cortez issue. The Cardona issue. The Arana fight issue. The Gaco issue. And more issues in the past (gotta get some tissue *hikbi*). And then this issue. The funny thing is some members of the UAAP board are not even familiar with the basketball rules. I have nothing against with the other schools but why pick on La Salle? And I just don't get it. They didn't even answer La Salle's question "Did Coach Franz call a timeout?". A matter of yes or no question. And they answered or. (for the anti-la salle pips out there. hello!)

I heard Agassi lost to Federer. I should have seen that game.

And I hope Alonso wins this Belgian (am i right?) lap. I read that he didn't get the pole position. Damn!

Another and, to the Php badminton players, sorry if I wasn't able to play. I was also looking forward for this game. Sayang!

Regarding music, radio idol's back!

It was the first day yesterday and my mom and me was laughing during the process of the first day of the first round. Some of them were really hilarious. There wasn't any noticeable boo-boo. But if I could remember one, i'll surely post it here.

Will get the dvd's later. I hope it wouldn't rain as hard as yesterday.

I think I lost my fun mojo.

0 Statements: