BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

9.28.2005

Of a legal case.

mood: wee!

Looks like I'll be having my first legal case. The defendant is so brave even though that all the points are against him. I don't know about him, he keeps on saying that I was the one at fault but, obviously, I think so otherwise. Now, i'll be waiting for the letter for our hearing. Let's see if he can handle this one. I sure hope I get a good lawyer.

The fiscal is still wondering why we have to push this through. That's called delicadeza man.

I just hope we would win this battle...

8 Statements:

Anonymous said...

mayaman siguro sya kaya okay lang sa kanya na gumastos pa sa mga attorneys and everything... feeling nya mayaman ang lahat...

or umaasa sya na makakuha ng malaking pera from you...

the carrot said...

kaya mo yan. u can outsmart him :D

Targrod said...

cessie: actually hindi... feeling lang talaga nya tama sya...

oliver: i hope so. thanks!

Anonymous said...

Ano ba nangyari?

Anonymous said...

"anything you say can and will be used against you."

just a friendly reminder po.

I do hope you get a darn good lawyer. need beerkadets-for-hire for moral support during hearings?

Targrod said...

jinky: long story e.
naja: got that! sino kaya magaling na lawyer?

Anonymous said...

Depende sa klase ng kaso.

Targrod said...

bahala na... hehehe... depende nga sa kaso yan.