BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

9.05.2005

Of a finished weekend.

mood: still feeling bad

To all the people who've watched a or some or all of the movies show on the J-horror Eiga Sai festival: go here for the sypnosis of all the movies.

The COMS group, after the Badminton game, went to the Shang (again? for the third straight day) to watch an 8 pm movie, which is Kwaidan. It was three hours and we were all expecting that it was worth the wait. And to our luck, another old movie. Good God. To my luck, l've managed to survive a three hour movie with my muscles aching at the side and mr. sleepy head calling out my name.

A snapshot from the movie Pulse

I have (a) new movie/s to look for. Tomie 1 and 2. Really.

To the person who had my day bright (<-- sarcastic remark) yesterday. I hope you understand that you really need to control your temper. I'm still trying to figure out if I can really forgive you (insert smiley here).

And to the other person: if you can read this right now. As i've said, I don't want any fights anymore. you know the consequence for that. 'nuff said.

Y? O Y?

Acknowledgement: Thanks to L for the pix.

3 Statements:

Anonymous said...

pamayat talaga ang kwaidan... mamamatay ka sa pagka-bato...

Anonymous said...

errr... ako ba yung pinaparinggan mo? *sheepish* so so sorry for losing my temper nung badminton... *bag

Targrod said...

cessie: oo nga... tayo na lang tayo sa pader. hehehe. para walang sakit...
macy: hindi ikaw yun... relax lang... have a bite ... have a kitkat