BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

6.20.2006

Of a waste.

I don't care if you are eating right now.

You have been warned. Moving on...

Let's talk about feces. Or tae for those who don't understand what that is. I have three tae stories.

Numero 1 - My mom and me were chatting the other day and it ended at...
Me: Ma, gusto kong tae yung buo pero yung hindi masakit sa tiyan.
Mama: Ganyan din sa kin pero mas gusto ko yung malambot.
Me: Kay papa ang pangit, sabog palagi.
Mama: Hindi naman sumasakit tiyan nun e.

Numero 2 - Now, Oliver texted me about the Snow Cone that we both ate/drank.
Oli: Anong kulay nung dumi mo? Green ba? Baka kasi dun sa kinain namin sa Tokyo Tokyo.
Me: Yep, green din.
Oli: Ang weird no? Blue and violet, green ang lumabas.
Me: Next time nga ang gagawin ko red and white para pink yung akin.

Numero 3 - No chat here. Just wanna share one of the songs in my shuffle. Tae by Da Pulis.

0 Statements: