BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

6.05.2006

Of a ramble in da haws.

Currently Watching: Anaconda.

Looks like I'm going to have a busy week. I'll be watching Mang Omen this Thursday, most probably. Hopefully. Julia Stile's there. I find her attractive. And she finds me attractive too. We are going to get married and I'm going to stop being retarded.

On Saturday, bowling with Beerkada. Hopefully, I wish I could get that shirt. I'm somekindabroke-slash-thrifty, that's why I wanna win the game.

Next activity is Sunday. I heard there is a Php meeting or whatever. I might go and up until now I still don't know what would happen there.

I just remembered. I should be doing a write-up for Php. What should I write about? The other houses have taken all the juicy things that happened for us Php pips. What should I write about? Think. Think. Think.

It is now hard to ride public utility vehicles. Students. Students. Students.

And probably I'm going to think about my career for this week. I should be planning for something.

Planning for what? Stupid.

Planning to rule the world. Bwahahahahaha!!!!!

6 Statements:

Cherie said...

Hopefully. Julia Stile's there. I find her attractive. And she finds me attractive too. We are going to get married and I'm going to stop being retarded.

Oh! But will the sacrament of matrimony stop you from being... gay? =P

Targrod said...

matrimony or not it's in my vains. gay-ism is always in me.

hehe.

Giselle said...

Julia Stiles reminds me of Eric Menk. Di kaya sila magkapatid? LOL!

Targrod said...

ay ganun... hehehe. e di crush ko na din pala si eric menk. hehe.

Giselle said...

yack. hahahaha. pero diba? diba? magkahawig sila??? syempre you watched save the last dance? didya?

Targrod said...

yes i did. pero i didn't see it that way.