BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

6.10.2006

Of some thing this and that.

I slept @ around 3 am in the morning before the sun rised and before the moon has set. I've been scanning a lotsa lotsa pictures of past choir activities.

Had a hard time singing. We had new songs for Janice's wedding. Update: Five songs have been practiced. Will sing again this coming Friday.

More choir thingies: Before Jerlene leaves to Australia, we planned an Enchanted Kingdom trip in August. We hope this pushes through.

Moving on to the Bowlkada we had earlier. I took the second place win earlier and won a pringle and a button. Yey! Thanks very much to the organizers. Hugs!!!! Thanks also for the "gifts" that I got from Jinky. And dvds from Naja.

It was really nice to see you again guys. After six months? It was really fun. In addition, I apologize for being self-centered. I think I talked much earlier. Maybe its the rice.

Beerkadates: Toycon this June 17 and probably a "vacation" on September or October in Marinduque, right Naja?

Nice.

And... I don't know what to add. Maybe tomorrow or later when I remember what I should remember.

2 Statements:

Anonymous said...

more bowlkada photos now available! check out the links at L's blog. (secret ito ha, videos of syeri, jon are available on my blog gallery. :D )

Targrod said...

okies. got its. will check. nadownload ko na yung kay mark and jinky...