BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

6.14.2006

Of I should have posted something last night.

I've been trying to make a "meme" last year. 1000 movies. And i'm 30 movies away from it. Actually it's more of a 22 movies away from it. That's why i'm suddenly obssessed with movies.

BUT... during the process I have learned to "love" movies. I learned to understand how movies go and how it should work. Right now I'm looking for movie masterpieces. Maybe some Kubrick or Miyazaki or Kurosawa. I don't know.

Speaking of movies, 2006' line-up of movies suck. Haven't you noticed it yet? I mean we are half-way in 2006 and every film seems sucky. Good promotion but the movie would eventually suck. 2005 is a good year for movies.

I just had 7 movies and 3 episodes of Alias last Monday. I really would like to thank the people who lended me their movies. Very well appreciated. Right now, I am having a hard time looking for movies that I really want to watch. Doesn't sound too feasible to buy movies online if your budget is on a thrifty level.

What else? I just remembered...

5 Statements:

Anonymous said...

I have the miyazaki boxed set, and L has clockwork orange by kubrick. kurusawa's works are also great: 7 samurai, rashomon, etc.. pero mahirap humanap ng copy nun.

what movies from 2005 were great?

Targrod said...

omg... can i borrow lei? pls? hindi po lahat ng miyazaki...

and yugn clockwork orange!!!! can i borrow it? pls?

there were a lot: batman begins, cinderella man, v for vendetta...

Anonymous said...

Which ones do you want? Email me and L (nasa kanya yung Clockwork e.)

Targrod said...

may list ka po ba?

Anonymous said...

Sorry, no list but if I remember it correctly, there were 19 DVDs in the ghibli collection, some with no english subtitles/dub. :( (i think yung panda go panda, future boy conan, grave of the fireflies - eto mga hindi ko napanood)

check out the list at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hayao_Miyazaki.

also have Hunter x Hunter pala..

note: di po sila originals ha.. :p just let me know lang agad kasi fri na. :p