BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

6.20.2006

Of an orange.


I've just started watching the series of Kubrick films that I borrowed from handsome and beautiful people. Naks. And I really find A Clockwork Orange one of my best films of all time.

Given the circa of the film, it didn't fail to fade to now. Maybe this could make an ageless classic.

You see, i'm not a person who watches violence or rape scenes much. I'm a comedy type of person. But I believe that most Brit films or most European films, whatever the theme is, are prepared with a little dazz of wit and humor.

I'm not expecting this film to be available in the Philippines. Violence, unnecessary rape scenes, and that disturbing image of Christ. Very, very disturbing indeed. I do hope they aren't Catholics.

I wasn't that prepared but i've managed to go through the film. Although a low middle part, I think it prepares the viewer to the end part of the film.

Kubrick really deserves an award for this movie. Very brilliant mind.

A film that makes an antagonist to protagonist. A film that includes beutiful music. A film that is full of color.

Color orange is the color of the sky.

6 Statements:

chompy said...

hey there my droogie.. :D

Targrod said...

hindi naman ako canine a.

Anonymous said...

But you're a partner in crime.. :p

Targrod said...

woof!!!!

Anonymous said...

you dog you..

:p

Targrod said...

wup! wup!