BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

6.12.2006

Of a new format.

Just seen the reformatted (they just love to reformat shows) Game Ka Na Ba? It was very interesting and I love the flow of the game even though that the game is fast-paced. I wanna join.

Level one is like a gameboard I played before. The concept is very similar and it is very challenging.

Level two is same as before. They've just evened the odds for everybody.

Level three is taken, I think, from Nuts Entertainment. It was nice though.

And the last part is like a mixture of Wheel Of Fortune and I don't know the other one.

If you want to join Game Ka Na Ba? ask me. I know how to join if you are a Smart user. I really hope they call me.

For my viewing pleasure:


6 Statements:

Anonymous said...

sali kaya tayo? kaya lang i get rattled easily.. taranta-da ako eh. if you join, suportahan ta ka!

Targrod said...

i will make sali talaga. alam mo, practice lang yan. masasanay ka din.

Anonymous said...

sali tayo! pano sumali?

Anonymous said...

ooh.. nakakahiya sumali mag-isa pero kung magkakasama tayo, masaya yan! sali din kami ni L para may chance naman kami manalo. :D

Giselle said...

gusto ko dating isali ang buong PHP para marami tayong funds. saka sino bang nagsabi na HP fan daw ang kristeta? :)

Targrod said...

cessie: bigay ko sa yo pag nagkita tayo.

chompy: kung puro beerkadets kaya ang sumali. noh? sana pwede yun.

giselle: yan din ang gusto ko e. php din. paano kaya? si kris maka-php? sino kaya nagsabi noon?