BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

6.08.2006

Of something I should write about and I'm trying to think about it.

I think it's all coming back to me.

The thing that I should write.

I'm a monologue type of person. If you see talking by myself, it's either singing or doing a monologue.

And before I sleep I try to reflect or do a monologue. I think it helps me snooze.

Just last night, I was fantasizing I was being interviewed and I felt the world was watching me. I think it's all of it in us. We want to be known by everyone even if we don't accept it. We want to be liked by everybody but sometimes you just have to accept the fact that things like these are very un-utopic.

I should write what I say in the future.

I don't know. Nah.

2 Statements:

Psych Boy said...

y dnt u try auditionig for the new season of PBB? they have here next weekend... :P

para may audience ka... i'll vote for you kung nominated ka (parang di matanggal) o kung kasama ka sa big 4 (para manalo ka)...

hahaha ... :P

peace man!

-g.

Targrod said...

ngek. ayaw ko na sa pbb. pera na habol ng mga sumasali dyan e.