BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

6.30.2006

Of an atras and abante winner.

I could've been that guy.
I should've been that guy.

One of the easiest questions ever given. Near second is the one with the motor vehicles.

When will I be able to join that game.

I really am not for the money, but for defeating the game. Like as before, that game with Edu Manzano, the Weakest Link. I really wanted to join that game but nothing ever happened even if I was able to try to join.

Maybe God says that I shouldn't be seen on television. Baka sumikat ako.

4 Statements:

Giselle said...

baka sumikat ako

hahaha. hayop! nakakatawa ka. :)

Targrod said...

malay mo baka ma-discover ako at maging kapartner ko si bea alonzo.

Giselle said...

malay natin. hahaha. pag sikat ka na, penge ng autograph ha at wag mo akong kakalimutan. east side people rule! :)

Anonymous said...

baka ma-upstage mo si Kristeta sa sariling show niya, tapos abante ka as host =)