BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

6.16.2006

Of an awakening.

Gad. I just woke up. I don't know what woke me up but I just woke up.

Before I went to sleep earlier I had a terrible headache. And then I woke up three and a half hours later. I can't go back to sleep. But I'm getting kind of dizzy right now (I think I'm preggy).

So... what do I do? Dunno.

Let's talk about sex in movies.

What's to talk about in that area? Well, for starters, there are too much sex in the cinema today. Thank God there aren't any of that in The Da Vinci Code (mucher thanker to God that no brokeback happened in the mentioned movie also).

I just find it too much. I mean I really do think that teens right now, well some of most of them, are sexually active. What's wrong with today's generation (so, Father Jay-r, what else do you want to complain?)? I mean they don't even care if they would fuck-up (excuse moi for the term). As long as they get a Freudian they're ok with it. That's why we see unwed mothers, left and right. Is it with the food we eat?

I personally believe it is with our friend, media. Funny thing is we try to get that colonial mentality shit when we ourselves can't even comprehend with it.

Isn't it nice when you wake up and talk about this shit once in a while? Damn dreams.

(tsong, tol, dude... may kaaway ka ba?)
(wala naman. walang inuman)

0 Statements: