BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

6.28.2006

Of my top 10 adventure games.

To change the air in my blog, here's my top ten PC adventure games of all time.

10. Ecoquest 2: One of the few games that I first played using my 286 pc with 27Mb worth of Hard disk. The game was quite funny and at the same time educational.

9. Indy Crusade and Indy Atlantis: I placed them here even though that the gameplay is enormously good. I did that because I never finished Crusade and I just played Atlantis. And I don't like boxing in point and click adventure games.

8. Monkey Island 1 and 4: 1 because of the story, the MI series has the best story for a game, and 4 because I just hate 3d animation for adventure games. Bring back 2d animation.

7. Sam & Max: I've just played this game around 2 years ago and walkthrough was included so I placed this here.

6. Legend Of Kyrandia 3: Funny, funny game. I just love clowns. What's the downside? Things tend to disappear after you use them ergo you have to save and load. A lot.

5. Grim Fandango: Ok, I take it all back. 3d found a heart in me. Great story. And lot's of dead people.

4. Leisure suit Larry: Love For Sail: Very green game. Funny at the same time. I just liked the part when Larry dies.

3. Monkey Island 3: I love the game. I love the story. I love the animation. I love the ship battles. I love Guybrush Threepwood.

2. Monkey Island 2: One of the first few games that I fell in love with. Played it second most. If only they made this like the animation of MI3, it could've been my number one.

1. Day Of the Tentacle: Where do I start. This is the bestest and greatest game ever made. Who cares about the old school graphics. Who cares about the 15 Mb total file of the game? Where can you find aliens, Bernard Bernoulli, George Washington, that dead guy, Laverne, Benjamin Franklin, Hoagie (not the sandwich) and hubcaps all in one? Don't forget the talking horse.

Hey Wing... here is it.

4 Statements:

the carrot said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MDiGzMYD3GI

mas maganda ito heheh

Targrod said...

ano yan? commercial? hehehe.

Anonymous said...

Day of the Tentacle was a great game. I had fun playing as Hoagie, when he was stuck in the past.

Larry can die in Love For Sail? Must have remembered wrong. The best part about that cruise ship: the Easter eggs. Especially the one with the librarian.

I'll stop rambling now. Thank you.

Targrod said...

i liked the future with the beauty contest.

yan ang hindi ko matandaan. i know he can die or baka yung previous games. oh well.