BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

10.18.2005

Of thoughts.

mood: heh!
movies watched last week: the breakfast club; ben-hur; national lampoon's animal house; ju-on; the musketeer; what lies beneath; fantasia 2000; finding forrester; ju-on: the grudge; tomb raider; ju-on: the grudge 2; prince valiant; tango and cash; scooby doo 2: monsters unleashed; the green mile

Just watched Serendipity... Fuck. Hehe. Nice movie. Really.

I haven't had any thing in my life interesting lately. As you may have noticed. I write less. I think less. Buti na lang hindi ako naging pay less. Nye!

I will be at U.P. Bahay ng Alumni this coming Saturday. There'll be a Comicon event. Actually, i'm not so sure if the event will take place there. Usually they use the Mega Trade Hall grounds. I'm going to verify this so that I wouldn't look stupid if I ask people about this event.

We are laying here because you don't want me to stand somewhere else. - Serendipity

4 Statements:

Anonymous said...

serendipity! sa wakas napanood ko na rin sya after (what?) 2 years? pero medyo nabitin ako...

salamat nga pala sa pinahiram mong cd :)

soli ko when I see you :)

Targrod said...

inyo na yun. may copy na din ako nyan.

Anonymous said...

ganun ba? salamat!

oo nga naman, nae-engots na naman ako
paano mo nga naman mapapanood kung nasa amin yun cd...

salamat ulit!

Targrod said...

no problemo.