BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

10.29.2005

Of a day.

mood: undescribable

Before proceeding with the sample jologs questions, I just want to rant on something.

Please listen to the two sides of the coin before reacting.
Please remember that most of you doesn't really know me. I don't really care on how you react on things. This is just a reminder.
I'm telling you that I'm an open-minded person. Please tell me directly things that you hate or what you don't like about me. It would be better this way.
I just hate it when I'm the last one to know about things that should be kept private.

To the readers, please don't react on this one.

Anyway, on with the test? quiz? whatever...

Okay, the quiz goes on like this: 10 questions per week. All the ten questions will be posted on a Sunday or on a Monday. Last day of submission of answers will fall on a Saturday. Answers from the previous week will be posted with the new set of questions. All answers should be sent to my email address: targrod@gmail.com. If it bounces, just tell me right away (you can post it here on my blog, you can text me, you can call me at my house, you can send a snail mail, you can just go out of your house and shout "Jay-r!!!! Na-send ko na!!!!!!!!!!").

If you have any quetions, reactions, comments, negative vibrations, angal sa pagtaas ng gas, palm-reading, dream interpretations... dial 1-800-WALA-AKONG-PAKI. Okay? Or you can just post it here on my blog.

Sample questions (super easy questions, that anybody can perfect it):
1. What was the first hit song of Manilyn Reynes?
2. Name any one of the Gwapings.
3. Who was the love team of Jestoni Alarcon?
4. Who said the line "I can feel it"?
5. What is the real name of Prinsipe K?

You just can't please everybody...

0 Statements: