BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

10.09.2005

Of a few thoughts IX.

mood: worried
movies watched the past week: final fantasy vii: advent children; bad trip; rain man; tarzan (1999); boat trip; he was cool; d-tox; the fox and the hound; red water; bedknobs and broomsticks; fantasia; platoon; schindler's list; ju-on; elf; the 40 year-old virgin; princes mononoke; the beatles' yellow submarine; casablanca; the jungle book; lost reality 2

Okay. The mobile networks should shape up their system. My God, i received a 2pm sms at 11 in the evening. What if somebody sent me an emergency sms and I got it late? I just hope the problem is with the network and not with my cellphone.

I've been somehow addicted to this game lately. Urban Dead. Look for Targrod and Bulalohan.

I've made it. Twenty movies in a week. Ain't it nice.

Looks like i'm going to play badminton tomorrow with coms. I have to do some real stretching first before the game. I might have some hamstring problems again.

I don't think that there's anything worse than being ordinary - American Beauty.

4 Statements:

Anonymous said...

whoa! 20 movies! malamang di na 20/20 ang vision mo ngayon. dadagdagan ko pa ng another dibidi batch. ;P

Targrod said...

this is your fault. kailangan ko kasing matapos na yung mga dvds mo e.

down to two na lang ako. yung backsumthing may sira sa huli... tinatapos ko na lang yung ben tumbling... este benhur (ang life story ni benhur abalos).

Anonymous said...

whaa...??!!! ang sabi ko, isoli mo lang kung alin ang puwede nang maisoli. hala! googly frog ka na! ;P

Targrod said...

ok lang yun...

para more movies!!!!!!! hehe