BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

10.22.2005

Of a-reminiscin' III

mood: barely awake

Since I still have nothing to write in my blog at the present, i'm going to my past.

Do you remember:
> Play-doh clay and caboodle toys - regarding caboodle toys, i can only remember freebies of these from the hotdog packages.
> Aratilis tree - I would remember that these trees or some of them would be made as a tambayan. It is fun to pick aratilis fruits from their trees.
> Haybol Rambol and Kate and Boogie - Channel 7 shows. Haybol Rambol star Benjie Paras while Kate and Boogie stars Dennis Padilla and I forgot the name of the girl.
> Multi-sided two pesos coin - I forgot if its sides are hexagonal or octagonal.
> The famous Family Computer - Oh yes, computer games were quite simpler during those times.

I found the reason for that ACHE that I had a few days ago. It's not nice.

Do you really have to do that?

0 Statements: