BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

10.03.2005

Of a few thoughts VIII.

mood: happy
movies watched last week: lilo and stitch; amadeus; american beauty; kiki’s delivery service; clear and present danger; reality bites; mr. holland’s opus; tequila express; one flew over the cuckoo’s nest; spirit warriors: the shortcut; dark water; the emperor’s new groove; dorm daze

Okay. My life’s not entirely exciting lately. I accept that. Maybe, that’s how the circle of life grows on me. I miss the time when I’m anticipating something or even expecting.

Honestly, I am excited with a few things in my life that I wouldn’t ponder. I’m just enjoying it for the moment. I believe it is better this way or is it? I really don’t know.

Moving on. I passed by Cubao’s Gateway (I call this place Galaxy and I do not know why) and there was crowd near circling the Pizza Hut area. I was wondering what’s the fuzz in that area. I didn’t really care if whoever was there. So, when I finally talked to my mom about this she told me that the newly crowned Miss International is in the area. And I didn’t really care. Pity to the entire star struck (not the tv show) crowd. I really just don’t get it sometimes. Do we really need to crowd the area for these people? I know she’s the new Miss International but… I just can’t explain. Maybe, we all have our own tastes on being star struck to certain celebrities.

I noticed that MRT changed its fare rates recently. I’m not sure if they still offer the Php 9.50 rates. I think that is a wise decision for them in expense of the riding public. Imagine, if I buy a 100 peso stored value ticket and rode certain stations that costs 10 pesos nine times and the 10th ride costs Php9.50. So, I should still have a 50-centavo for my stored value ticket. Now, it is different. One-peso intervals have been made. Too bad.

Everyone dies all by himself – Reality Bites.

0 Statements: