BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

10.27.2005

Of an idea.

mood: happy, extremely

I just came up with an idea. To make my blog less interesting (it was wwaaayyy less interesting), i'll place a contest in my blog weekly.

It goes like this, as a true green-blooded jologs person i'll place ten questions every week regarding jolog-ism. It doesn't necessary mean that the items are super-jologs-or-not but most of the questions are. The day would start every Sunday or Monday and end on a Saturday.

Determining the winner: Simple, the person who answerst the questions completely and gives the answers to me the fastest wins.

Prize: You get a free bati in my site. Actually, I am still thinking about this. But one idea came into my mind. You get a free audio cd from me. You have to get it on my list that i'll be sending on your mail.

Now. Who wants to join? If nobody is interested then i'll scrap this na lang.

"You don't fall in love because you fall in love; you fall in love because of the need, to fall in love. When you feel that need, you have to watch your step; like having drunk a philter, the find that makes you fall in love with that first thing that you meet. it could be a duck-billed platypus." - Umberto Eco's Foucault's Pendulum

0 Statements: