BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

10.14.2005

Of a idonotknowwhattopostagain.

mood: so-so

I’m shooting blanks right now inside my head.

I have this thing that I know what I would do about everything but I know it will mess up in the end. I’m trying to be optimistic most of the time but the pessimism kicks in more often than I could handle.

I wish I could change things around me but I know I can’t. It’s not that I could have done something before but change in it is just impossible.

I just don’t get myself sometimes. I’m trying to get it but I don’t.

I know I’m not making any sense here but who cares?

You write your first draft with your heart. You rewrite with your head. – Finding Forrester

4 Statements:

Anonymous said...

asus... ispamers... free kissing tips daw...

ok ka lang ba, dude? mukhang malalim itong entry mo ah...

whatever it is, kaya mo yan! Ü

Targrod said...

aaa... wala to. mga deep thoughts lang yan.

ivy said...

You write your first draft with your heart. You rewrite with your head. – Finding Forrester

and i thought our class was the only one who watched this movie.

anyway, deep film, deep characters, hehe. deep entry din?

Targrod said...

i've watched it for four times already. ganda talaga! promise. cry mode ako dyan!

pwedeng deep entry din yan (hoy cessie! wag kang magreact. hehe)