BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

8.01.2005

Of Harry's pinoy birthday party!

mood: sad
movies watched the past week: amelie; the manchurian candidate; club dread; mr. and mrs. smith; bless the child

The Php people had a party for Rowling and Potter's birthday. The party was fun and as usual, I was in a weird/wacky/eccentric mode. I could say that I could be Php's clown, well maybe after CEG Beej. The food was awesome except for the cheesestick-slash-bebelgum. The rest of the food was, as i've said, awesome expecially Ana's maki. Nice one Ana. I'll order a whole bilao of maki from you, i'm going to give to somebody who likes it (you know who you are).

Regarding the activities: it was fun-filled with fun and filled with fun. Hehe. There was the usual bidding of Harry Potter merchandise (Hooray for my Php mug!), gnome toss and quidditch card games, and i've added a new activity for some people. The orientor-patented killer-police and mafia group games. I had to bring up those games because I was waiting for some admin to finish their meeting for the upcoming UP ACLE talk. It took them some time to finish the meeting that's why we had to go home late.

And filler activities (from my experience) include my favorite: supernatural talk. There were a lot of Php-ers who asked about their palms and dreams and third eye and other things that fall under the word supah-naturale. I really hope that I could have helped most of them.

I was there because I celebrated the said activity and at the same time I could say that this is a post-Hp6 thanksgiving party. Thank you very much. (...and i didn't go there to go girl-hunting [mambabae])

Some shout-outs:
Ana --> Please make me a bilao of maki. I'll pay you.
Garette --> Thanks for the pin.
Gnome Toss group --> I hope we could pick on Beejay again the next time we play.
Carl --> Thanks for teaching me how to play quidditch.
Chona --> Thanks for lending us the HP cards.
Nickoy -->Thanks for the place and a quidditch game.
The chika group --> For the fgd of the supernatural stuff.
Killer Mafia --> Nice game!
Mcdo Portkey pips --> Thanks for waiting!
Going home pips --> We should have watched the fight.
Everybody --> EOTF na!

Baby: I'm sorry if I got home late.

Damn weather!

0 Statements: