BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

8.22.2005

Of a i-know-it-would-happen post.

mood: still hurtin'
movies watched the past week: bring it on again; fantastic four; arahan; new police story; coach carter; george of the jungle; hostage; the king and i

I wish Hufflepuff won or placed first in the recent bowling "tourney". Since rules were bent during the process, it would be unfair for us if we could not partake with it. So there. Sorry to the... uhm... losing houses. There are more games and sports to go.

Went to Giselle's despedida party yesterday. It was sort of sad but since the Php pips were there, a 180 degree turn happened. As usual, a barrel of green jokes by me and some of us were extinguished to everybody. I think people have a view that I really am bastos. But believe me, those jokes are more than 5 years old. I just handed them down to you. I am really corny in nature. I still am trying to have some time to blurt it out. You'll see.

I knew it. It happened. As expected. But what can I do about it? Nothing of course. Well, I do have a choice of all the things that I want to do. And this is the choice I made. It was really so expected due to the fact that I dreamt about this event the night before. I maybe stupid, but I still felt that I am a fighter in the end. Despite the sleek planning it all boils down to one message. I guess after all the things that had happened... I just have to move on. No hard feelings.

Whenever these things happen to me I always associate them with certain songs. And i'm very sure that a Pne song can be related to the event.

I also feel that i'm stupid. After the dream. I'm sooooo stupid. Why? I still believe that there is no such thing as good timing. Or there is... but not too soon.

I just don't want to remember this event in a negative way. I should remember it as an experience in sort of a positive way. I am still thinking of the things that I can convert in a positive sense.

After all the things that i've said, I still suck. (Smile naman dyan)

6 Statements:

the carrot said...

WAAAH


YOU HAVE BEEN FLOODED. DAMN. shift your comment mode into NO-ANONYMOUS POSTING.

Anyways, You shouldn't feel bad of those choices u made.

actually theres no such thing as BAD TIMING. nde lang talaga yun para sayo.

Always be positive and dont let those bad things pull u down.

In every mistakes u learn XD

Targrod said...

nagulat ako dun a... akala ko kung ano na... lecheng mga anonymous spam ito a... and yup... ok lang yun... learning experience lang talaga...

Anonymous said...

thanks for coming. sobra! you are a barrel of laughs! :)

Anonymous said...

the best pa rin ang mushroom! mabentang-mabenta

Targrod said...

giselle: no prob!
cessie: nagbebenta ka na ng mushroom?

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol for dogs tramadol 800mg ibuprofen - order tramadol florida