BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

7.30.2005

Of a right for their royalty.

mood: wheezy

i don't even know what wheezy means

I'm not sure if I had a splendid time last night. You see, we (me, my baby, Bing, Joy, and Lod) went to MTV's right to rule concert. As usual, the mtv people made the program and i somehow find it sucky. I really have no right to complain, i got the tickets for free --> thanks to Bing and Joy, but is it really like that when mtv or any big production or whatever plans a concert?

I think that due to the fact that the concert is free, the people who'll watch the concert has no right to choose what they want. Yes. For obvious reasons. You don't pay for it, you don't have any right to complain, etc.

As usual, the enterpreneural skills of the ordinary Filipino has once again excelled in his field. This is about the Pinoy scalpers. They were selling a ticket for 50 bucks a piece but to my knowledge the tickets should be complimentary. Isn't it ironic since the concert is about anti-piracy and hence there are pirates all around the vicinity. I know tickets and audio cd's aren't alike. But gaining profit in bad taste is still not good.

Another thing, I just wonder if most of the people who were present in the concert are buyers of the original discs.

I just hope that The Fort will make it easier for us commuters next time we go there.

0 Statements: