BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

8.23.2005

Of a few thoughts III.

mood: recovering

I'm happy that my entry was considered at the 9th spot of the 3rd batch of chico and del's hot 10. I wasn't expecting it. Thank God Chico chose my entry, Del sucks in picking entries for the hot 10. I'll try to give a good entry tomorrow.

Don't you hate it when people distract you when you are using a computer in a public area? I really hate it. Even though that the place is public, people shouldn't ask you things on what you are doing. I was in an internet cafe earlier and there was a tv shooting. There were a lot of people (obviously) and one asked me what game I was playing. And because i'm a nice person, sarcasm included, I answered that person in a polite manner. Deep inside I'm irked with these kind of people. C'mon, give me some privacy or else. 'nuff said.

I also had a bottle of beer before I went to my mom's office. After a few minutes, mr. allergy attacked me in all directions. And to make things worse, my head turned around. I had to drink 2 bottles of water to make myself straight, no pun intended. Damn these allergies.

Five days to go "Fore!".

2 Statements:

the carrot said...

allergic ka sa beer?

dba walking pharmacy ka? dapat may anti-histamine ka din XD

Targrod said...

meron akong dala... kaso hindi ko ininom para masanay na ang antibodies ko