BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

8.25.2005

Of a few thoughts IV.

mood: simply (ha?)
celebrity watch: kitkat (hehe)

I'm thinking right now what would be the best for me. Should I buy taho or c-squared green tea. It is a hard dilemma for me. Inside my head, brain cells are debating. This is a tough job for me. I need some peanuts to replenish feed my brain cells more. Help!

What happened to our prreecciiooouuss Php forums. I asked Lily yesterday the cause of the problem. She said that the site has been invaded by a virus. What the... That shouldn't happen! We have a sports tourney and where would we put our updates? Yahoogroups? Through Sms? I wish it would be fixed within the week.

I really am excited this coming Sunday for the golf game. I hope my golf skills would our house in a good position. We just don't want our house to stand at the bottom half of the standings.

Moving on...

6 Statements:

the carrot said...

taho!!!!!!!!!! masarap ang taho healthy pa.

10 glasses ng taho ang need mo para ma meet mo ang recomended dietary allowance ng ISOFLAVONES... katumbas ito ng pag inom ng 3 gallon ng toyo. so saan ka?

Targrod said...

Bakit naman ako iinom ng 3 gallon ng toyo? hehehe

Anonymous said...

ipanalo mo daw yun golf sabi ng utol ko :)
sabi ko naman, sana matalo kayo heehee (peace tayo!)

Targrod said...

ipalo ko yung golf sa utol mo? ha? mananalo kami... wala utol mo dun e...

Anonymous said...

destruction, este, distraction ba? hehehe

Targrod said...

pareho! hehehe