BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

8.07.2005

Of a new week.

mood: sad (still)
movies watched this week: species iii; mindhunters; chasing liberty; xxx: the next level; the goonies; kung fu mahjong; a walk to remember; the aviator; war of the worlds

I've been a little bit off lately. I know the reason why. But still.

I just can't believe it. I cried watching a walk to remember. I'm such a sissy when it comes to these tearjerker-slash-drama movies lately. I just don't know how it all changed. I used to be this jerk who makes fun of these kinds of movies. But I told myself that I would watch all the movies that I could get my hands on. So there. Make fun of me the next time you see me. I promise I wont' cry.

I can't believe it. A new week.

3 Statements:

Marv's said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Marv's said...

ok lang 'yan prefect Jay-R. Nagmamahal ka kasi kaya naiyak ka dun sa pelikula (hehe).
Buti ka pa at may oras kang manood ng mga pelikula. Gusto ko ring manood ng iba't-ibang pelikula eh.

Targrod said...

pag grad mo... sure yan... kahit ano pwede mo nang gawin...