BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

8.14.2005

Of a tale of two Eb's and sex.

mood: gloomy
movies watched the past week: wedding crashers; tommy boy; bicentennial man; stealth; hart's war; azumi 2: death or love; barbershop; the medallion


Last Saturday was an EB for Beerkadets using the forums. I could say that this is the second batch after the first batch of Beerkadets which consists of people who used a communication of e-mail. The new group consists of Jinky, Naja, Lei, Patrick ilenz, Kai, Paula, oliver and a few others that I can't remember. I could say that this was a different group maybe due to the fact that people new each other to the new technology of forums. Way back when we had our first eb (first batch), there was a one on one interview with the Beerkada creator. But now, nobody even asked L about his work. Maybe they knew about those things. I could say the most unforgettable thing in this event is Kai's story about his classmates. It was like this. They had this biology class wherein they should dissect frogs (or was it cats?) and due to some freak accident or whatever, the class has no frogs. So, I think the professor suggested that they should just count the sperm counts (or something like that). And eventually around 15 guys headed to the bathroom to take out some sperm (you know what i mean). I believe the story also included gays. I'm not sure and I don't want to expound on that. Eventually, we had a great time chattin' at Gloria Jean's Araneta. Lyndon's booksigning/caricature event will extend up to the 19th. I might drop by everyday given the chance that I i'm early.

And then yesterday, another Eb. But this time i'm with the Php pips. Ceg Beeds asked our help for his plan on the upcoming games and sports event for us Php-ers. Obviously, I was so excited and ecstatic about this one. I really wanted to plan some events due to the fact that I miss this during my college days. Anyway, i'll post the final details of the calendar of events this week. I was assigned to make some amateur rules for the bowling tournament this coming Friday. I might take some half-day off my job to relax. I really have been in a lot of stress lately. I've finished the draft and waiting for Beeds approval. Oh, and i'm excited for the quidditch game. Anyway, after the planning and stuff we went to go on and chat about things and life. And at the same time went on to play my pasimuno game: killer-police. This was a riot. Promise. Everywhere I play this game, I would always have the bundle of laughter from the group. This time, I'm in my "hey-i'm-trying-to-be-gay-here" mode. And as usual. Wizard to wizard duel would always be seen. Thom reacted by: "Ikaw kasi, pasimuno ka ng mga ganito e".

Now, is it really me? Why is it that my weekend eb's are filled with sex-related topics. Pwede namang hindi.

Anyway, my mom dreamt that Manny Pacquaio (yes, the boxer) will die. I posted it here so that it won't happen.

3 Statements:

Anonymous said...

oh cool. thanks for mentioning me ("few others") HAHAHA joke!

Hmm.. I was moved by that post. kaso parang medyo nakakahiya pag nagtanong ako about L's works and stuffs. kasi parang alam na ng iba. o alam na ba talaga nila? >.<

oliver was here.

Targrod said...

ay oo nga... sorry oliver ha? ako bahala... hehe ma-edit nga

Kai Yomo said...

uhmm her classmates dapat.. hehehe ginawa mo naman lalake yung nick ko..