BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

8.17.2005

Of an archer in vain.

mood: surreal (ha?)

I'm a basketball officionado. I love basketball to a certain degree. I know that ins and outs of that game. I can enumerate all the teams in NBA. I know the nicknames of certain players. I can even tell you what brand of jockstrap they're using. Err... Erase the last part. Locally, I know all the UAAP teams by heart and at the same time the players of my team, the Dlsu Green Archers. They had been a great team since I entered college back in 1997. I was in my second year where I experienced my first championship with the boys. After 4 more years of 1st place position for La Salle and a lot of final four appearances, this year might come to a halt. It looks like the boys are in deep trouble. I'm just sensing that they would end up at 5th place after 14 games and I just don't want that to happen. They are not a championship team, isn't it obvious? But for me there is still one drop of "belief" for them to enter at least a final four position. I haven't even had time to watch a game lately. Maybe, I had moved on on my basketball days. Too bad. I'll try to watch a game live in the future, when i'm free.

I find it amusing when I enter the Php forums. There's a new thread there entitled "The Person Before You" or something in that sense. I just find it amusing because there is a small percentage of vanity in all of us. We feel good when we hear people say "good" things about us. It really is a candy for all of us. And I am guilty of this. Who doesn't want to hear good things about his/herself? I believe our emotions are made that way. We are all vain in one way or another. Some might say that i'm wrong. But I find it really true. It is part of our nature and I guess it will not hurt us if we are vain sometimes.

2 days to go for bo-bo-bowlin'...

5 Statements:

Anonymous said...

wow lasalita ka pala, feu ako. maberde >.< HAHA
oliver

trickster said...

UP Fight! wehehe :p

(pero in fairness, kung hindi naglalaro ang UP, La Salle naman ang sinusuportahan ko. 8 years din akong La Sallista :p)

Targrod said...

oliver: oo nga... green minded tayo pareho... hehehe

macy: ok lang yan... Animo!

the carrot said...

oh no. kaw lang. XD

i'm a light green minded person XD

WAHAHA sayang wala ka sa GJ. rubbing elbows kami ni Ms. Carpool XD
and also we're planning to take beerkada marketing into a higher level

Targrod said...

who are you dewayne? bawal spam sa blog ko!

oliver: tlaga? higher level? anong gagawin? itutuloy na ang aristocart?