BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

5.31.2006

Of something to do.

Every time I go home I see these things. Things that people don't usually see. Of course, most of them are checking about their daily stuff and shit. But for me, I try to see things differently. I try to challenge people and I know they would give me one response. It is nice to expect things from them. Because I could say that I am right all along. Negative or not.

I'm trying to collect things for my "stand-up" chuva chenes. For now, I have 3 original pieces. Or four? I have to write those things down. And I need an audience so that I know how it sucked. I really find stand-up comedians fascinating. I watch specials by Chris Rock, guests of David Letterman and those shows in Jack Tv.

I know. I know. I'm losing focus here. I should be trying to look for a job and shit but i'm trying to take things out of my mind.

And as i've said... I should find my mo-joke again.

2 Statements:

Psych Boy said...

uy JR... blog mo pala 'to! (hehehe!)

musta na? i was just blog-surfing when i got to bump into ur blog... interesting stuff dude!

the way u see things around you is one of the factors (or symptoms) of giftedness... baka gifted child ka (nag-promil ka ba nung baby...haha)

by the way... if ur looking for an audience for your stand-up... i'm here... volunteering! :p

nways... ingatz men!!

-g.

Targrod said...

Thanks...

pero project ko pa lang yang stand-up chuva na yan.