BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

5.25.2006

Of some things in mind.

Life is one big expedition.

I can't believe it. I've been riding along the tide from southwest to east without any paddle. It really is damn hard. You don't know where you're going. You don't know how to get there. The only thing that you can do is jump or paddle. Eventually paddling is the only way to go through all the corals, fishes, underwater mammals, and shipwrecks.

I may say that it wasn't easy. Up until now. I guess it will never will be.

Sometimes, or most of the time, you just have to look back. At first a great burning sensation hits you with a high-degree burn. Eventually you'll be able to take all of that crap and smile. But it doesn't end there. It still continues. Maybe, father time would help me in the end. Certainty is not the answer. Maybe, change is one of the leading answer of the question. Trying to adapt to it. Maybe hard. Maybe not. But as i've said, life is one big expedition.

I guess we all go to this cycle called life. But why does it go to the other side when you don't want it to go there. I mean is it possible for the buoy to stay afloat?

Not for me, i'm so scared right now for opium. I might try to be addicted to some other things. But not opium. Not Mj. Not stone. Maybe in the future. Not near. Far future. I don't believe, right now, in that kind of shit. Withdrawal from it is so brain damaging.

I want to take it but I can't. I guess the word scared is big. Make it bigger, i''ve been traumatized. Why does this thing happen? To me? To us? Watching equilibrium made all the sense and the things that I want to hear.

Throw stones at me right now and I'll smile. Hit me hard and I'll just stand up and wave my hands in the air. Apparently the downside of things are the things that I really don't want to happen but my control can't take part with it. I've been accepting things all along. It is still there. It is.

Doesn't make any sense. But who needs sense?

0 Statements: