BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

5.27.2006

Of some things I learned in life.

I have a lot of things that i've learned already but still I fumble. Is this God's way of telling me that I really am human after all. Or that I am human and you have no right to do things on your own.

I remember when I mixed green mangoes and milk. It is the worst feeling of my life. Literally.

I can't really mention anything out. So, I'd probably place a lot of pseudonyms and other things because, for me, it is the right thing to do.

Even though living "almost" a goodie two shoe life you'll still elbow things that you don't expect. Like discrimination and stuff because of your appearance, etc.

I may be just in my 25 year old life but it felt that i've been living for a hundred years already. The problem is I think I'm not accepting the fact that i'm an adult. I still feel like a child. Or maybe I still am immature and I haven't move on with things.

Or I moved on but things are complicated.

I mean I am still young and I get my life on complicated things. That shouldn't be the case. Right?

Wow. I feel like i'm too serious here. So, you see there was this American, Japanese, and Filipino...

0 Statements: