BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

5.09.2006

Of kalapana's song.

So it is still here. That so called infinite sadness. It might not be as strong as before but the remnants are still here. Its killing may finish but it may never be forgotten.

The omni-eye kills me by the fentosecond and I really think that i've learned to live with it. Yes, it sucks to be me when it comes to that level but I have to live with it. Or else I lose.

I just don't get it. It wasn't like this before. Am I really headed for loserville? I hope not.

The funny thing is the yin-yang motion is moving in wondrous ways that tends to hurt me to the point that my patience factor is on the lowest level.

As much as I wanted to I don't wanna. I can do this on my own. The past few weeks had been helpful. But still, it is still there.

Thank God for giving me this. Makes me strong.

0 Statements: