BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

5.04.2006

Of a character numero uno.

So I was kinda moonlighting on the way home and a thought came up. How about making a character?

Most comedians have alter-egos. There's Austin Powers by Mike Myers and etc (I can't come up with another one right now). Well, it really isn't alter-ego. Something you come up with. More of a sketch.

I've been watching a lot of comedy shows in the past and these foreign comedians are really great in making new characters. There's Miss Swan from Mad Tv and etc (again, I can't come up with another one so bear with me.).

So, I thought of a character earlier. I thought of a professor who teaches a class but he has no focus. It is like an autistic teacher but he is not autistic. More of a person who has no focus.

For example, when he talks to you. He looks everywhere but you. When he teaches the class he teaches them when he's writing something at the blackboard and shuts up when he looks at the class.

I guess that's it. I don't know if this is funny. I really want to make a script for a stand-up comic. I mean having your own sketches and jokes are really hard work. And I think this is fulfilling.

Oh, gonna name that professor, Prof. Nopok.

I really should come up with sketches for a stand-up comic. I don't know why. But I really wanna do it. Just seen Chris Rock's two video's and I found it really funny.

Just thinking aloud.

0 Statements: