BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

5.18.2006

Of an adventurer.

As a click and point "addict" gamer, I was saddened with what I found out this week. (This is old news). Lucasarts won't be releasing adventure games anymore. They are focusing on the Star Wars genre. And that last game, Grim Fandango, is really nice.

Also, Sierra is officially a name only. So, no more quest for glory. No more Kyrandia. Etc. But Leisure Suit Larry still exist.

Now, when will these games come back? It would be better if a new company came up with new titles and forget RPG for a while.

I might post my top ten click and point adventure games this week.

Or not.

I'm such a geek.

2 Statements:

dekidoo said...

Oh, I'm sure the complete series of Monkey Island is in it. And don't forget Maniac Mansion. Before there was DOTA there was DOTT!!!

Targrod said...

complete na kasi ako ng monkey island and dott e. hehe. kaya hindi ko na minention.

hehe.

DOTT RULES!