BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

5.07.2006

Of a picker.

I feel like a hooker. Felt...

I was pick-uped (that's picked-up you stupid moron --> peter picked a peter piper yada yada) earlier by Zel and Rye (my college friends). I was shocked that they noticed me despite the crowd in Glorietta.

They asked me (kinda pilit me also) if I want to watch M:I III later (well, that's earlier. duh) and due to my shyness, I said yes. So, after a dozen or so walking (that's almost 4 hours of waiting or 3? can't remember) we went to Alabang Town Center. Also, we met Erlaine in G4 and she was shocked because I was the stray cat picked-up by Ryzel.

Anyhows, in ATC I met Cathy and Mark (no, they are not a couple) and Eric (whom I met for the very first time... papa don't preach). Ate at Genny's Grille (that's gerry's!!!!!) and went on a last full show. Seen Ai at Atc also.

It was really nice to see my college friends again. I think I met them last year or two years ago (I really can't remember). The usual stuff were discussed and I found out that I think I am the most talkative in the group (when would I change?). I also think that I still am the childish (I really felt I was with adults when I was with them. wait, that's super adults). And we've updated ourselves more until the wee hours in the morning. Found out that nobody from the group wants to get married. Doesn't look like they want it. For now.

About the movie: You have to watch this in a theater. The sound and action sequences are incredible.

And the biggest reaction: "Ang laki pala talaga ng ilong ni Tom Cruise."

2 Statements:

dekidoo said...

manlibre naman dapat si erlaine. lapit na birthday nya. kahit sa south dadayuhin natin, hehehe.

Targrod said...

sige... kulitin natin. hehe.