BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

1.26.2009

Of the magnet #

I’ve been a celebrity magnet for the past three days.

(alam ko walang katorya torya tong isusulat ko. Hindi ito makaka-solve ng economic problems ng Pilipinas. Hindi nito maaayos ang kaso ng Alabang Boys. Hindi ito makakatulong kung sakaling maglaban si Manny at si Ricky. At lalong-lalong hindi ito makakatulong sa lahat ng mga laro ng Ginebra.)

(E keber ko ba.)

So, the second day (oo, mag-start ako sa second day. Kasi ang turo sa kin sa pagbilang, two three one. At oo, walang basagan ng trip), moi officemates and moi went to the Podium to eat lunch. Along the way, was able to see Albert Martinez in Dome and all I can say is… he is sooo gwapo. I know he’s old but who cares. If the guy asks my hand for marriage, I’d say “Hi Ci Ya, Hold Tight” (aaahhh… reference yan ng Spice Girls. Di ba those first three words means yes? Astig diba. Kahit hindi talaga astigin. Wala lang…)

After Fafa Albert, we ate at one of those pricey restos and I saw Chito Loyzaga. Okay, Chito Loyzaga is the brother of Joey Loyzaga and they were called the Loyzaga brothers during their heydays in Ginebra San Miguel (the one with Robert Jaworski). Joey is probably the only one with the headband (tama diba? Head band yung nakapalibot na tela sa noo? Shucks.) At first I thought this was Noli Locsin…

(anak ng ewan. Ang boring naman nitong sinusulat ko. Oeano ngayon kung nakita mo si Albert at si Chito. Suss… yayaman ka ba?)

Third day came and was able to catch the Atienza family in The Meat Shop. The scene was really funny (in our own funny way of course). A group of students (what’s the English of dinumog… hhhmmm… ang hirap a… aahh) gangbanged Kim Atienza and their leader was a nun (in Tagalog, ang pasimuno yung madre). There were around twenty to thirty students who gangbanged them and they had no choice but to go home after all the picture taking brouhaha.

And yeah, we saw a blackbird too (Blackbird singing in the dead of night… pero hindi important ito. Kanta ito at hindi ko alam kung yung blackbird sa kanta ay kung yung blackbird na nakita namin. Kaya hindi ko sigurado ang mga pinagsasabi ko.)

Lastly, I can really say that history doesn’t really repeat itself. Or it may come close but not that exact.

It was almost another cowgirl moment for me again on the first day. I had to take dinner in Megamall’s Atrium and whom did we see? Raimund Marasigan’s family again… I had to tell a friend but I wasn’t really keen on doing an autograph (tama na yung unang kahihiyan, though iba na yung book na nasa bag ko.) Eventually, my friend did ask for an autograph and he almost had a cowgirl scene as I told him that he forgot to get Myrene’s signature.

And yeah, that’s it.

--=+=--

“O e ano ngayon kung anak ka ng pari? Naiinggit lang yung mga yun sa yo kasi marunong ka.” – Ang Alamat Ni Julian Makabayan

(anak ng ewan naman. So, pag anak ako ng pope, ano yung uber magical kick-ass skillz na makukuha ko?)

(At feeling ko magnet ako. yuck. duh?)

1 Statements:

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this mail helped me alot in my college assignement. Thank you for your information.